Monday, January 26, 2009

So I may or may not be really bad at the whole blog thing... But I will try to keep it updated more often.

Since my last post I have completed my first semester of college, made it through another Christmas, started a new year, and started a new semester. 

I wouldn't say my first semester was easy, but it went well.  At times, I didn't think I was going to make it, I literally felt like digging a hole, crawling in it and staying there till the semester was over. It had it's hard times but it had a lot of good times as well. 

Now for my second semester, classes are a lot more challenging. My schedule is amazing, but my classes and workload are especially arduous. I think I called my mom three times in the first week crying because I was so overwhelmed with the workload. It is kind of exciting though. I have never really been very academic, and i think this semester will force me to be. 

One thing I really want this semester is to make time for studying things other than school. I love to read, but last semester I found it a real challenge to read things other than my textbooks. I found it a shame last semester to walk into a library full of books, and never have time to read them. So this semester I am trying to read just a chapter a day.

So that is just a quick update. Hopefully I am better at this than last semester. I am eager to see what this next semester holds. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll do great this semester; you have to! You are going to be an ARA after all.